This is a gift guide I’ve been so excited to share! Shopping for fit friends is so much fun. I mean… who wouldn’t like a fresh pair of sneakers or a new gym bag?! I compiled some of my favorite fitness items that I personally have or would love to have! All items are under $100!
Except for the FitBit, but I couldn’t help but to add it in the list.
- Fitbit Fitness Tracker: These are so perfect for tracking steps, activity, sleep, and more! It connects to any smartphone, and its water proof. #Sold
- urBeats Headphones: I mean, look at them! #hearteyes
- Vooray Trepic + Roadie Duffel Bag Set: The cutest duffel bag for the most stylish gym girl.
- Oh Yeah! Birthday Cake Protein Bars: Get ready to taste the most delicious protein bar on the planet! I’m serious–so good. This is the perfect box of 12 to give as a gift, or spread the protein love as stocking stuffers!
- Magic Bullet Nutribullet Pro 900: This blender/mixer comes as a 15 piece set and it’s a life saver! I have one and it makes meal prepping and blending up quick yummy smoothies so much easier!
- Triggerpoint Grid Foam Roller: A foam roller is a fit chick’s BFF–well, it should be! I’m buying myself one of these after how much better it makes muscles feel after a tough workout. Any fitness lover would appreciate this! Bonus – comes with instructional videos for optimal recovery!
- Swig Savvy Stainless Steel Water Bottle: Can someone tell Santa to drop this in my stocking?! I love this sleek and stylish water bottle so much. It’s condensation free, insulated, and perfect for any cycling class, hiking, and any fitness activity! And I heard you’re guaranteed to drink 100% more water when it’s in a fun bottle–just sayin’
- Nike Women’s Free 5.0+ Running Shoes: I have a pair of these are they are so comfortable! So many fun colors available to match any gym outfit.
Ready to conquer your fitness + wellness goals?
Join the FS2S Community and get access to my free library of e-books, worksheets, and resources to help take your fitness + health goals to the next level.