Photo by mcmbrownfield.com // IG: @mcmbrownfield
OMG it’s September. HOW. 3 months until 2018. This year has flown right on by. I actually made a goal in January to launch my 8 Week Wellness Challenge by March—but that didn’t happen.
It’s never to late to tackle a goal. At least that’s what I tell myself. And others.
Because, better late than never, amiright?
So for September, our theme is the 30 Day Challenge. Sounds simple, right? It’s actually… if I dare say, challenging. HA.
Here are some examples of what my coworkers are doing for their 30 Day Challenge:
- Using cash only—it’s proven you spend 30% less if you limit credit card use
- No cheese (sounds impossible to me, but do you.)
- Eat one healthy meal a day
- Wake up an hour early for “me” time
- Train for a half-marathon
- Study 30min of a new language on duolingo.com
- Write on my blog every working day, mon-fri (this one is mine)
- Run every day
- Declutter email every day
- Call an old friend every day + rekindle friendships
- Cut back on caffeine and increase water consumption
- Yoga 3 times a week
We all message and support each other using Slack, too! It’s an awesome accountability system to help each other achieve our goals. Starting out fall in a positive light!
As mentioned, my goal is to write on my blog FROM SKINNY 2 STRONG (you’re here!) every day, Monday through Friday, for the next 30 days. I’m actually inspired by my boss who is an A-lister in the HR world, and he writes on his personal blog every day and has done so for the past 7-8 years. I know. That’s a shmack ton of writing.
But I’m competitive and I want to see what can come from it. Not saying I’m going to be an overnight success after 30days, but I know nothing bad can come from it. My boss says consistency with content is what sets apart the best from the rest.
So here I go.
In addition to writing on my blog every day, I plan on:
- Cultivating better pictures for FS2S and my social posts
- Planning content ahead of time for blog and social
- Launch 8 week wellness challenge (stay tuned!)
- Participate in a local pop up event to network + promote challenge
- Study NASM personal training certification (already in the works)
- Develop more partnerships with brands + sponsored content
How do we set #GOALS for the busy #GIRLBOSS?!
Set goals that are S.M.A.R.TSpecific
Then check in with yourself at the end of 30 days.
So what are your goals? Leave them in the comments, I want to hear! And let’s keep each other accountable xoxo
Ready to conquer your fitness + wellness goals?
Join the FS2S Community and get access to my free library of e-books, worksheets, and resources to help take your fitness + health goals to the next level.